Indoor Mixed Doubles for all levels and ages Organized by the Harvard Club and Yale Clubs of Washington DC
We invite you to join us for one of the most popular Ivy alumni tennis parties for players of all levels and ages. It is an enjoyable way to socialize, meet potential partners, and network with Ivy alumni members and their guests.For Information:
Kuni Matsuda (Harvard), 240 294 5736 (w), 703-622-7999 (m), Stardust@smart.net
David Federbush (Yale), 301-657-4691 (h), 301-657-4680 (w), email@example.com
Player - advance registration: $25 per person by check or credit card
Player - door admission: $30 per person (cash or check; no credit card)
Non-Player: $10 per person
Registration and Payment Methods
Check Registration: payable to Harvard Club of Washington D.C. 3220 N Street, NW #295, Washington DC 20007
Credit Card Registration and Payment: www.harvard-dc.org
Door Admission: Cash or Check only
General IVY / Seven Sisters Tennis Party information summary:
1. This tennis party is for the IVY and Seven Sister schools' alumni and their friends.
2. This is not a fundraising event.
3. We reserved 8 indoor courts.
4. A player can come and leave at any time.
5. If you wish to come with your children, minimum age is 12 and their level of play has to be intermediate and up.
6. A player does not need to come with a partner to play tennis.
7. This is not a competitive tennis event. It is a social fun tennis event.
8. We assign each court at a specific playing level (I.e.: Advanced, intermediate and beginner courts). You play with players of similar level.
9. Each session is 40 minutes and mixed doubles. Every 40 minutes of play, you come back to the table and sign up again at your appropriate level court.
10. We recommend you to play with different players at each session.
11. Alcohol is not permitted at this tennis event.
12. Cell phone and food on the court are prohibited.
13. Advanced registration: Please send in a check with a registration form or use website registration with a credit card (without form) in advance
14. Door admission: A credit card is not accepted at the door. Please bring a check or cash. It will charge extra $5 for the door admission.
15. Cancellation: Requests for refunds must be received by 3 pm on Friday (prior to the event day on Saturday).
16. All attendees are expected to be cooperative, to refrain from any disruptive activity, and to always follow good sportsmanship and tennis etiquette.
17. If you do not mind to carpool from your area to the tennis facility, please let us know.18. We expect about 40 players of all ages and playing levels at the tennis event.
Tennis party policies:
1. Advance registration can be made only by mailing this form with a check in advance to the address below, or paying by credit card in advance at the Yale Club Website shown by clicking on the listing in the event calendar (please get a conformation/paid copy).
2. All payments must be received by 2/28/2014. to qualify for the advance registration price. There is no registration by fax, email or telephone.
3. Requests for refunds must be received by 3 pm on 2/28/2014.
4. Door payment is cash or check only.
5. Each attendee is responsible for any damage to the facility, injuries or accidents in connection with this function. .
6. All attendees are expected to be cooperative, to refrain from any disruptive activity, and to always follow good sportsmanship and tennis etiquette.
IVY Winter Tennis – Saturday, March 1, 2014
____ Players @ $25/person and ___Non-playing Guest @ $10/person =Total $_____
NAME __________________________________ (M /F), SCHOOL_______________
PHONE________________________ (w), Email:______________________________
Playing Guest names and their level of play: __________________________________
Non-Playing Guest names: ________________________________________________